- Drew. Who doesn’t love the Alpha? He’s working so hard to build up the Pack and bring back a positive, healthy life to Los Lobos.
- Ryker. The Enforcer. Man…wolf of few words. He will do, and has done, anything to protect his mate, Pack, and Alpha.
- Gee. The bear shifter who for some reason lives with a wolf pack and no one knows why. When I think of a new story for the series, Gee’s cameo is the first scene to pop ion my head. I love see him in each story.
- The voices. I love how each author’s voice and their characters work so well together. Each story, though a stand alone, keep the series moving forward and there is always something to look forward to.
- The most important thing to love is WOLVES! Some are moon dependent, some aren’t. But they are all strong, compassionate heroes in their own way.
If you haven’t started the series, I highly recommend it. There are so much more to love.
One lucky commentator will win a copy of The Wolf and the Butterfly by Kerry Adrienne and Infiltrating Her Pack by Dominique Eastwick. Don't forget to check out Merryn Dexter's blog for more blog hunt goodness!
a Rafflecopter giveaway