At Authors After Dark in Atlanta last month, a few of the Black Hills Wolves Authors held a party and played Black Hills Bingo for prizes. It was so much fun!
Authors Dena Garson, Lia Davis, Louisa Bacio, and I called out book titles, characters, and other special things in the wonderful world of the Black Hills Wolves and things got really competitive! We gave away a ton of swag and prizes and even drew names for a special grand prize from a selection of those who could show they had at least one BHW book on their phone/e-reader.
Five things I love about the Black Hills Wolves series:
- I get to work with some of the most amazing authors writing shifters today.
- I didn’t know much about the Black Hills, but now I’ve learned a lot—and it’s a part of our beautiful country I’d really love to visit.
- Gee! I love Gee. If something ever happens to him—he moves on or leaves or anything—I will cry. No, I don’t have any insider info. I’m just putting it out there to the universe. I love Gee.
- The variety of stories and voices! The series has funny stories, dramatic stories, high-action stories, low-key stories—just about everything you could want. And the authors all have different styles, yet the series blends together so well.
- I always loved soap operas, and the BHW feels like one big soap to me. I want to write more in the series, and am enjoying reading the different sagas in “These are the Days of the Black Hills Wolves…” *cue music*
What do you love about the Black Hills Wolves?
More About Kerry Adrienne
Kerry loves history and spends large amounts of time wondering about people who lived and walked on Earth in the past. She’s a mom to three daughters, six cats, and various small animals, including a panther chameleon. In addition to writing, she’s a college instructor, artist, costumer, and editor. Her new love is her Mini Cooper Convertible, Sheldon, and they have already gone on many adventures.
You can connect with Kerry here:
One lucky commentator will win a copy of Tempting the Wolf by Lia Davis and Your Wild Heart by Dena Garson. Don't forget to check out Lia Davis' blog for more blog hunt goodness!
a Rafflecopter giveaway